Real Shoot Photography is a Events/Wedding Photographer based out of Dhaka. Real Shoot Photography’s telephone number is 01912587440, Facebook page is “Shaikh Communication” and address is House-50, Road-11, Block-C, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
In terms of pricing Real Shoot Photography offers various packages starting at TK 10000/-
Transportation charges included in package when event held in Dhaka. Transportation charges will have to be paid by client when event is outside of Dhaka.
- Pay 60% of the package price to book the package, rest to be paid directly to the vendor on the day of the event.
- This booking is non-cancel-able. However the booking can be moved to another date at no extra charge.
- Transportation charges: No transportation charges apply within city. If the event is outside city, Travel & Stay charges shall be borne by the client.
- Raw Images /Videos dump will not be shared with the client.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 weeks will be required to deliver on your selected deliverable (depending upon the event season, if there is a slight delay in the time of deliverable, do bear with us. We will sincerely try to deliver on time!)
- A 4 hour work day is counted as a half day and an 8 hour work day is counted as a full day. If the brief is extended from the originally quoted time duration, extra hour charges may apply. Rates may vary outside normal working hours.
- If any package contains X no. of clicks/shots and in case extra clicks/shots are requested by the client, additional charges will be applicable.
- The client is responsible for having an authorized representative present during all shooting phases of the Assignment. If no representative is present, the Photographer’s interpretation shall be accepted.
- After booking confirmation, if you wish to change/alter your booked services in any way (e.g. your chosen event dates or location), we will do our utmost to accommodate these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All costs incurred due to amendments will be borne by you.